Data Architecture, Database management, Business Intelligence, DBMS, Data Mesh, Big Data Architecture, TOGAF
What you'll learn
- Learning What Data Architecture 2.0 is and why it's relevant
- Analyzing an overview of types, layers, frameworks, and DBMSs of data architecture
- Understanding Data Architecture 2.0: Functions, Principles, and Patterns
- Analyze the Data Architecture of Business and Business Intelligence
- Observing an overview of the career path and skills you'll need to become a data architect
- Database management skills, Basic Database softwares (Any)
- Basic Skills of Business Intelligence
Fundamental Course of Data Architecture 2.0 (101 level)
How Do I Understand Data Architecture?
Data architecture is a set of rules, policies, standards, and models that determine what type of data is collected, how it's used, stored, managed and integrated within an organization and its database systems. An organization's IT systems and applications are able to create and manage data flows and how they are processed.
There are a lot of processes and methodologies that address data at rest, data in motion, data sets, and how they relate to data-dependent processes and applications. An organization's data sourcing and management strategy should include the primary data entities, types, and sources. A data architect usually designs, creates, deploys and manages data architecture.
Data architecture is imperative for many reasons, including: Helps you better understand your data. Describes how to manage data from initial capture to information consumption. Develops and implements a structured data management system.
Three layers make up enterprise data architecture:
· Data conceptual/business model: Includes all data entities and provides a semantic model
· Data logical/system model: Describes how data entities are linked up
· The physical/technology model is how a specific process and functionality are implemented on the underlying technology infrastructure.
There are 5 main topics I'd like to teach in this Fundamental Course of Data Architecture 2.0 (101 level):
1. What Data Architecture 2.0 is and why it's relevant
2. An overview of types, layers, frameworks, and DBMSs
3. Data Architecture 2.0: Functions, Principles, and Patterns
4. The Data Architecture of Business and Business Intelligence
5. An overview of the career path and skills you'll need to become a data architect
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG IT and Computer Science Student, Job seekers for Data Architect and Interested learners to understand the concepts of data architecture
Debes tener en cuenta que los cupones duran maximo 4 dias o hasta agotar 1000 inscripciones,pero puede vencer en cualquier momento. Obten el curso con cupon haciendo clic en el siguiente boton:
Sistema de asistencias en C# y SQLserver desde 0
Proyecto funcional y terminadoIr al Curso
Python para no matemáticos: De 0 hasta reconocimiento facial
Reconocimiento facialIr al Curso
Xamarin básico: Una introducción al SDK de Microsoft
Una guía en el desarrollo de aplicaciones con esta poderosa herramientaIr al Curso